site İçi Arama ( This webpage in search)
Özel Arama

ECBanner

Elvis Presley - The Sun Sessions (Includes Previously Unreleased Outtakes)



Today on my lunch break, I went to a record store. I found this cd while looking around.

I scanned the cover and back cover/ included.

Elvis Presley - The Sun Sessions
(Includes Previously Unreleased Outtakes)

The Master Takes

Tracks:

1.That's All Right (Mama)
2.Blue Moon Of Kentucky
3.Good Rockin' Tonight
4.I Don't Care Of The Sun Don't Shine
5.Milkcow Blues Boogie
6.You're A Heartbreaker
7.Baby, Let's Play House
8.I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
9.Mystery Train
10.I Forgot To Remember To Forget
11.I Love You Because (1st Take)
12.Blue Moon
13.Tomorrow Night
14.I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin') (1956) CMCD320
15.Just Because (1956) CMCD320
16.Trying To Get To You

The Outtakes

Tracks:

17.Harbor Lights
18.I Love You Because (2nd Take)
19.That's All Right (Alternate #)
20.Blue Moon Of Kentucky (Alternate #)
21.I Don't Care Of The Sun Don't Shine (Alternate #)
22.I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (My Baby's Gone) (Alternate #9)
23.I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin') (Alternate #)
24.When It Rains, It Really Pours

The Alternate Takes (Previously Unreleased)

Tracks:

25.I Love You Because (Alternate #3)
26.I Love You Because (Alternate #5)
27.I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (My Baby's Gone) (Alternate #7)
28.I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (My Baby's Gone) (Alternate #12)

Enjoy!!

www.agloco001.blogspot.com
www.agloco001.blogspot.com2



Nirvana - Nevermind Sessions


Nirvana was an awesome band. Here are the Nevermind Sessions that are making the rounds on bootleg forums.

Nirvana
Nevermind Sessions

Tracks:

1.Aneurysm 2.Breed 3.Dive 4.Drain You 5.Endless Nameless 6.Here She Comes Now 7.In Bloom 8.Lithium 9.Polly 10.Sappy 11.Stay Away (Pay To Play)
Enjoy!!

www.agloco001.blogspot.com





Elvis Presley - Greetings From Germany - The Complete Bad Nauheim Sessions 1959


























Elvis Presley
Greetings From Germany
The Complete Bad Nauheim Sessions 1959

These are homrecordings from Bad Nauheim Germany.
Although the audio quality isn't superb, this is an must have for every fan & a great piece of Rock'N Roll history!!!

With Cover Art

1. At The Hop (Piano Solo) 2. I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen 3. Apron Strings 4. It's Been So Long Darling 5. Earth Angel 6. There's No Tomorrow 7. I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen 8. Que Sera - Hound Dog 9. I Asked The Lord 10. I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen 11. Apron Strings 12. Number Eight 13. At The Hop 14. Que Sera - Hound Dog 15. Piano Solo
16. Send Me Some Lovin' 17. Soldier Boy 18. Earth Angel 19. Danny Boy 20. The Fool 21. I'm Beginning To Forget You 22. I Asked The Lord 23. Mona Lisa 24. I'm Beginning To Forget You 25. I Can't Help It 26. Production Notes

Enjoy!!

www.agloco001.blogspot.com 1
www.agloco001.blogspot.com 2



Mable John - My Name Is Mable The Complete Motown Collection


I listened to this entire album. Its a shame so many talented artists go unknown. This is has the classic Motown sound that made so many artists famous. And some not so famous. Such as Mable John. I was really surprised at how good her collection is - very nice.

Mable John
My Name Is Mable
The Complete Motown Collection

Tracks:

1.Who Wouldn`t Love A Man Like That (1960 Single Version)
2.You Made A Fool Out Of Me (Single Verison)
3.(I Guess There`s) No Love (Single Version Without Strings)
4.Looking For A Man (Single Version)
5.(I Guess There`s) No Love (Single Version With Strings)
6.Actions Speak Louder Than Words (Single Version)
7.Take Me (Single Version)
8.I`m Yours, You`re Mine (previously unreleased)
9.I`m Finally Through With You (previously unreleased)
10.Look At Me (previously unreleased)
11.More Lovin` (previously unreleased)
12.My Name Is Mable (previously unreleased)
13.My Thanks (previously unreleased)
14.True Love (Can Be Found) (previously unreleased)
15.We Belong Together (previously unreleased)
16.You Never Miss A Good Thing (previously unreleased)
17.Who Wouldn`t Love A Man Like That (1963 Single Version)
18.Say You`ll Never Let Me Go (Single Version)
18.Meet Me Half Way (previously unreleased)

www.agloco001.blogspot.com


Frank Sinatra - In The Wee Small Hours (1955)


Frank Sinatra
In The Wee Small Hours (1955)

Tracks:

1.In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
2.Mood Indigo
3.Glad To Be Unhappy
4.I Get Along Without You Very Well
5.Deep In A Dream
6.I See Your Face Before Me
7.Can't We Be Friends?
8.When Your Lover Has Gone
9.What Is This Thing Called Love
10.Last Night When We Were Young
11.I'll Be Around
12.Ill Wind
13.It Never Entered My Mind
14.Dancing On The Ceiling
15.I'll Never Be The Same
16.This Love Of Mine

Enjoy!!

www.agloco001.blogspot.com



The Racketeers - Mad For The Racket


Great modern rockabilly!

Awesome album!

Track #10 is CRAZY!!

The Racketeers
Mad For The Racket

Tracks:

1.Chewed
2.Christiana
3.Trouble Bones
4.Prisoner of Hope
5.Tell a Lie
6.Czar of Poisonville
7.I Want It
8.All Fired Up
9.Blame It
10.Nuts About You
11.I Fall

Enjoy!!

www.agloco001.blogspot.com





Gene Simmons - I Done Told You



Great classic Rockabilly!!

Gene Simmons
I Done Told You

Tracks:

1.I Done Told You
2.Drinkin' Scotch
3.Money, Money, Money
4.Juicy Fruit
5.You Can't Break The Chains Of Love
6.Crazy Woman
7.Drinkin' Wine
8.I Don't Love You Baby
9.Pop And Mama
10.Blues At Midnight
11.Down On The Border
12.If I'm Not Wanted
13.Guitar Boogie (Gene's Jumping Jive)
14.Shake, Rattle And Roll

Enjoy!!

www.agloco001.blogspot.com




















Little Willie Anderson - Swingin The Blues


Awesome harmonica blues!!

Little Willie Anderson
Swingin The Blues

Tracks:

1.Come Here Mama
2.Willie's Women Blues
3.Lester Leaps In
4.Everything Gonna Be Alright
5.Late Night
6.69th Street Bounce
7.Looking For You Baby
8.Been Around
9.West Side Baby
10.Big Fat Mama

Enjoy!!

www.agloco001.blogspot.com

0 yorum:

HAK SAHİPLERİNE ve YASAL MAKAMLARA Sitemiz, hukuka, yasalara, telif haklarına ve kişilik haklarına saygılı olmayı amaç edinmiştir. Sitemiz, 5651 sayılı yasada tanımlanan “yer sağlayıcı” olarak hizmet vermektedir. İlgili yasaya göre, site yönetiminin hukuka aykırı içerikleri kontrol etme yükümlülüğü yoktur. Bu sebeple, sitemiz “uyar ve kaldır” prensibini benimsemiştir. Telif hakkına konu olan eserlerin yasal olmayan bir biçimde paylaşıldığını ve yasal haklarının çiğnendiğini düşünen hak sahipleri veya meslek birlikleri, hukukiletisim@gmail.com mail adresinden bize ulaşabilirler. Buraya ulaşan talep ve şikayetler Hukuk Müşavirimiz tarafından incelenecek, şikayet yerinde görüldüğü takdirde ihlal olduğu düşünülen içerikler sitemizden kaldırılacaktır. Ayrıca, mahkemelerden talep gelmesi halinde hukuka aykırı içerik üreten ve hukuka aykırı paylaşımda bulunan üyelerin tespiti için gerekli teknik veriler sağlanacaktır. Toplist Ekle * Blog * Full Download * Yemek Tarifi * Add Url * Cep Telefonları * Ödevler * Komedi * Gelişim * Türkiye * Osmanlı * Tvİzle * AOF * Gazete OKU * Videoİzle * Online Dergiler* Kpss Blog

Template by:
Free Blog Templates

 
Blog * Download * Yemek Tarifi * Add Url * Ödevler * Komedi * Gelişim * Türkiye * Osmanlı * Tvİzle * AOF * Gazeteler * Videoİzle